Every business has important kinds of data which store to use for future use, but most of the companies still using the hardware-based storage devices but when any crash occurs in these hardware-based storages, the files may not be access and the business may be stuck to access the necessary information.
That’s why you have to solve the issues and companies should invest in best cloud storage for business which is necessary nowadays for every small and big business.
Cloud-based storage services are also great and easy to document the data, most of the time we may not send large file via email, in that case, cloud-based storage options is best for any companies.
So investing at these costly hardware-based storages, let’s move your data to cloud storage which will help you to manage your business easily.
The biggest advantage for cloud-based hosting, you may not pay for them in front to manage these data, and you can access the data 24/7 without any worrying about the hardware failure and cost.
What is cloud storage?
Cloud storage is something storing your data on logical pools, the physical storing of data has multiple servers and different location.
The most important thing the environment of the physical existence of servers owned and managed by hosting providers.
For example, Take your USB and plug into your PC, in that case, the USB is your Hardware based USB and you can put all your data into it but when a server is full you run out.
The cloud server is the exact same thing, you can save your data on Cloud server where ever you want but you can access that data from a different location or different devices.
Best Cloud storage solutions:
We all want something looking for best cloud storage for business which should have these kinds of features e.g. secure cloud storage, best cloud backup, and cheapest cloud storage but we should invest these providers which provide better security.
Which cloud storage is best for your business?
This review will help you which cloud storage providers is better for you according to your budget.
IDrive offers the package from $74.92 per year for individual and businesses plan. You can get back up by multiple devices in real time.
You can share your files through email, Facebook, Twitter, and other remote management tools and mobile devices.
The reason for this best cloud storage for business is that the service highly recommended for those who looking for security, it stores and transfers files by the encryption of 256-bit AES.
Check now: https://www.idrive.com/
Personal plan pricing: $0.25/GB per month. This plan starts from $69.50 with 2TB a year to 50TB $99.50.
Business plan: $0.50/GB/month for Business plans. it storage space starts from 250GB to 12.5TB.
- Easy to backup online with IDrive
- Real-time backup
- You can use PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices to store or backup of your data.
- Access your data by IDrive app.
- File sync on real time, you have no need worry about your file loss
- File sharing through Facebook, Twitter and email.
- If you want to remove any data, you can do it manually and also choosing the IDrive archive to clean up.
- ID drive is secure with 256-AES encryption.
The best and most good thing about PCloud storage is that there is no limit to the file that you can upload so feel free to sync large file with cloud but some bandwidth limit applies.
Every business manager should want he could use these kinds of best cloud storage for the business that can access through mobile and desktop both.
Yes, you can log in and store your file through mobile devices and desktop, also access the account through the website.
Check now: https://www.pcloud.com/
There are a plan of premier and premium plus plan where the storage space 500GB or 2TB. You can also go with an optional plan of monthly, annual and lifetime.
The cost for 500GB just $120 and for 2TB is $250 and in addition to this, you can start the Pcloud business, where you have an authority to use the five-user package but the cost will be the 500GB premium plan.
The encryption charges will be $3.99 if you want better protection to your files.
- Provides the facility of sharing of files through an app and the user don’t need to installed to access these folders.
- You can access any file manually, just log in to my.pcloud.com to revise shares and file backup.
- It includes also facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft one drive.
- Any video that you stored can be played, image viewed through their interface.
- Easy to use and better functionalities with better simple things on both client and web portal.
- To protect the files, it also provides the encryption with the separate product which is called crypto and all the data will be secured.
OpenDrive is cloud-based storage which you can access from anywhere from your device. It provides three kinds of services which may help you to run your business. Open drive for Storing, Syncing and Sharing files.
Opendrive also provides free space up to 5GB. You can buy paid plans $9.95 per month and if you want to move the business plan in which they provide all unlimited storage in $29.95.
Check now: https://www.opendrive.com/
- Personal Free – Free
- Personal Paid – $12.95 a month
- Business – $29.95 a month
- Enterprise – $59.95 a month
- You can access from different platforms including Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Once you upload your file on open-drive, you can share with others by a specific link.
- If you are using a premium account, your data will secure with 256-bit encryption.
- Any type of items that you upload on a drive, you can allow specific users to watch these items and use.
- You can download all your important data backup by using their app on mobile and pc. If the system fails you can easily save the data to your new computer.
- Each type of data you can upload on the open drive including images, videos, and music.
ICloud is one of the best cloud storage for business, each file you uploaded will automatically be synced with all these devices which sign up with for the device, these devices are both window PC and Mac both.
The Icloud provides the different offers, icloud photo library where you can upload your images and another side it offering Icloud drives which stores your all files securely.
One of the important things it provides the best software infrastructure with some popular business bases application and systems.
The list is Microsoft office, pager duty, hipChat and ICalender.
Check now: https://www.icloud.com/
- 50GB storage costs $.99/month.
- 200GB costs for $2.99.
- 1TB costs for $9.99.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows PC
- Mobile device friendly
- Important personal data storage
- Real-time device syncing
- Parental permissions
- File and document sharing
- App sharing across devices
SpiderOak is another best cloud storage for business with tight security which is becoming new trends in the field of cloud storage providers.
The client of SpiderOak can access the services and storage using different platforms including Window, Mac, Linux and also the android and IOS.
Check now: https://spideroak.com/
- A 150GB cost is $6 for a month.
- 400GB for $11 for 11 month.
- 2TB for $14 for a month.
- Backs up unlimited devices
- Focus on security
- Linux support
- Strong sharing and syncing features
- Local backup option
Final Words: Best Cloud storage for business
Every business company holder wants the best cloud storage solution because the investing in different hardware based server may more costly as well also hard to fix issues when some technical faults occur.
For this kind of solution, there are 5 best cloud storage for business is better for you, you can check out these sites and manually can check and services.