When it comes to content marketing, the flow of providing guidance is essential to grab the audience. Following the appropriate blog writing format would be recommended for every Content writer.
Start a blog post from a proper establishment outline, which will help the reader either they read or not.
Put the reader importance on first, Think about when someone landed on your page and click back without reading your blog post.
This time you should have to deliberate and searching about what the reason behind this.
But don’t worry,
Here we share, how you can outline your blog post to boost your conversation rate like a pro blogger.
Why Worry About Blog writing Format?
There are mainly two reasons to outline your blog post writing format:
- It makes the readers easy to scan each part of the article.
- Easily prepared the Blog post.
Each article that we prepared for readers, the priority of the reader is on first. Formatting a blog post is essential because the readers can easily extract the important information which they need.
How you can start your Blog Post:
- Start your blog post from call to action sentences that force the readers to reads the whole article
- Give the quick summary of your blog post in the first( In the form of question or problem which you will clarify)
- Share the Solution in an appropriate way
- At the end of your blog post, try to add the conclusion
The reason why People Leaving your Blog post:
- The Content is irrelevant to your searcher
- Content is hard to read in mobile devices
- No conversation point
- Using long sentences and paragraph
- The design of the site
- Site take too much time to load( such as appearing the whole content and images)
The heading is the best way to break up your Content in the appropriate section which reader can easily absorb the specific piece of information.
When you break the content into subcategories, it helps the readers to easily scan the content.
Using heading in the article also play an important role in a Search engine if you use it correctly.
For SEO, you have to organize your content by using the headings in proper ways.
There are following headings which used in the blog post:
The blog title automatically selected as an H1 and you don’t need to again used it in the article and your blog post should consist only one H1.
The heading also plays a role in the hierarchy of the article, the first heading should be the H2 and if there is any other Subheading within, it must be H3.
And if there is another Subheading in H3 then you will have to use H4 for this.
Create Catchy Blog Post Titles:
This is the extremely important part of your blog post which newbie bloggers neglect it. In other words, you can say it, it is the advertisement of your content. If you don’t make it catchy people will scroll down on your headlines.
You may probably spend most of your time on creating and publishing your blog post but I make sure you if you take some time and create an eye-catching headline, it would be more beneficial.
There are following some tips you should consider to create catchy titles for articles:
- Try to use Number, List and emotional words at the beginning of the Headlines.
- Keep it simple
- Be specific
- Do your proper keyword research
- Try to use the words YOU to address the readers.
- keep the length of the headlines between 60-70 characters
A longer paragraph would be hard to analyze the content out of 2000 to 3000 words article and the readers will get bored.
Using shorter paragraph in the blog post will increase the whitespace which helps the readers to easily analyze your content.
There is no formal rule to break the paragraph but it should consist in 2 or 3 sentences to balance your blog post.
Break up text with bullet points:
Bullet points are useful when there is a lengthy detailed paragraph and is important to break them in a slice of Sentences.
This will help more when the readers scan the article, this will ensure the readers there is something important information which I won’t be missing.
The Purpose of using Bullet Points:
- Draw the attention of readers on important information
- Communicates each part of information efficiently
- Improves the readers’ ability to easily scan the information easily
How to Use Bullet Points In an effective way:
- Keep the length of bullet points sentences short, each piece of a sentence in the list should be no more two lines
- Make each of your list of bullet points almost the same size and ensure that the list is properly formatted
- Use the powerful heading for each piece of list
- Use the same size of margin between bullet points and the width
Use Graphics and Images:
Researched said that using graphics and images in the blog post have 100% chances the scroll down your all article.
Readers don’t need to struggle to read the content with full of text on a single page, Images and Graphics will help you bitterly and quickly way to understand the value of content.
Image contains thousands of words.
But it does not mean you just put images and the content not pays enough value to readers.
To make the blog post more interested with images.
Will I use better images in my blog post?
Best Practices to use the Images in a Blog post:
Use Clear Images:
Images should be clear from each perspective; it should not be the blurry or poor quality of pixel. Use the images which should be clear to the readers to bitterly analyze.
You have not permission to take the images openly from the internet; there is some company who charge a fee to use their images.
The images you have got it from anywhere, you should know who the creator of that particular image is and make sure you give credit on them.
- You can download the images from free stock images site e.g. Pixabay or pixel, where you can download the images without any restriction.
- Create your own images by free image editing tools like Canva where 80,000 templates are freely available.
- Creative Commons images also you can use in your blog post but in some case, you will need to reference the creator.
- If you want to buy images then you can use Shutterstock.
Use explainer Images:
Use images which explain the point to derive bitterly absorb the flow of information. Don’t try to add irrelevant images which give no value to readers.
Always think about your piece of content if the content about Pinterest marketing, try to add the images of Pinterest, not Twitter tweet or Instagram stories.
If you want to explain the idea which is complex, you can create a diagram of them to make it easily understandable.
Optimize the big images:
Using Images would give good structure to your blog post but sometimes the size of images may be huge which may slow down the loading speed of your site.
Low size of images may help to optimize your site speed.
if your WordPress users, you can use WP SMUSH plugin which automatically will optimize the size of the image as much as possible.
Or if you want to optimize it manually, there are several tools available on the internet which will help to optimize your image size.
Use a tool like an Optimzila
Optimize Image for SEO:
Your image is another great tool to derive traffic to your blog.
This will need to optimize the image using SEO tactics.
At the time of publishing images, there will be an option to add the title and alt text of your image.
Or if you have not yet optimized your images, you can click on image then click on the symbol of an image to enhance the SEO through images.
Benefits of using ALT text in images:
- Alt text plays the main role for your image optimization if the blog doesn’t show the images the alt text will help the readers what the images are about
- Another reason Google can crawl the web for just the sake of images
- If someone searching for any images in Google, For example, you have used a diagram of a content structure in the blog post and you have optimized it for SEO. If someone will search for Content structure diagram, the chances are more your images may appear.
Internal linking is more important to make the structure of the site and connect the pages and post with each other. They give the hierarchy to your blog that which post is more important.
And also Google Spiders and crawlers use these links to crawl the content of any website.
If the site is using poor interlinking this may affect the SEO of your Blog.
The structure of the site would look like the pyramid which helps the Google which page is more important than other
Proper interlinking would help Google to understand these three things:
- Value of pages or post
- Relationship between relevant pages
- The relevancy of the specific page
Use simple words:
A blog post should be written in simple English which can understand by a middle pass. Google does not mention anywhere that you need to write content with high-level English.
The purpose of writing a blog post is to communicate and share information with others not impress.
For example, write “Get” rather than “Procure”. Use tough words when you convey your information precise way or there is a restriction to use only limited words.
Focus on originality:
Each time when you write an article, keep the focus on originality. It is an idea which becomes from you or you have done some kind of research.
You can get the idea of content using different forums or community where people actually asked a question and you can help him by providing the guide in the form of the blog post.
Quora is the best place where you can get the idea of the content.
Or just copy the URL of the Quora and Paste it on the ubersuggest by Neil Patel
If you want to see what type of keywords the article rank for you can click on view all and export the keywords.
Adding Ending Remarks:
When you just end your article keep close them with ending remarks in the form of “Conclusion” or “Final Words”.
In ending, give the quick summary of your article or call to action
Final Words: Blog writing format
Does your blog face high bounce rate or your blog post cannot pay enough value to the readers? There is a lot of reason which you need to identify.
Use these blog writing format to make increase your conversation like a pro blogger.