How to Use Buyer Request on Fiverr to get order.
Many people when they come to earn money on Fiverr but they did not know how to use buyer request on Fiverr because it plays the main role in getting the first order on Fiverr.
Maybe you know how people get an order in initially when they start his work on Fiverr because there are many tricks that you can use to get an order on Fiverr. You can get the idea about how to get the first order on Fiverr from below link.
Here I want to share some information about buyer request on Fiverr that can really help you and many people may be worried about that reason because they cannot be seen buyer request in his profile.
First of all, we will talk about what is buyer request on Fiverr, Buyer request is basically the request of any buyer on Fiverr which demand to done his project or order. Many busy people have less time to find the seller who can do his job very well. For this, he posts them in the buyer request area which is mentioned in every seller profile.
After uploading the project, so this is the main question that is raised in every seller mind why the buyer request does not show on my profile.
So the answer is that if you have a gig for Fiverr that is related to that project which is uploaded or post in buyer request area you should be seen that other than not. The reason is that when you apply for a project that is uploaded by the buyer. You should apply with your gig along some description which impresses the buyer. if you have no gig related to project you do not see that project.
For example, if someone request for a banner design or other for his website or anything or any Fiverr gig ideas. You will see the buyer request.
Here I share that how to submit buyer request and you will get the answer how to become a seller on Fiverr because many people want that how to make money with Fiverr. Mostly top Fiverr sellers also get his first order on Fiverr using buyer request.
How to Submit buyer request on Fiverr for the project:
- Sign in your profile click on selling>buyer request.
- When you click on buyer request you will see new window in which you will see at the top, the number of active request(if you have created the gig which is similar to the buyer request) and on the right site you may see the offer of buyer request which is left today(which is mostly 10).
- On the right side, you can also see the subcategories which you can use for finding a project fastly. For example, you have created many gigs but you want to send the buyer request for example banner design, you can do this from that option which is called subcategories.
- If you providing multiple gigs, you may select from subcategories which are related to your request.
- For that, you will see many buyer requests which are upload by different buyer along with meta description and details about his gig and pricing.
- After deciding that which buyer project is best for you, you will see the option of send order or send an offer.
- clicking on that button you will see the window on which you will give the description and details about work, in other words, you may write some sentence which impresses your buyer.
- so after writing about your experience, you want to select the number of days, a number of revision, pricing and define other things that are related to your offer scope which is almost same that you do in your gig.
- in the end, click on send an offer and after sometimes you will see the review from the buyer if he interest in work with you.
Hope you will bitterly understand and if any question related to that feel free to ask in the comment section.